This is an interim position of 3 months rolling contract with possible conversion to full-time later on, working on-site out of our UK office in Greater Manchester.
The perfect candidate for this position will match the following profile:
- Experience working as an e-learning developer/designer using Articulate Storyline.
- Fearless of technical jargon and has good grasp of software development concepts.
- Excellent pedagogical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Very good English writing/reading skills.
- Proven, thorough understanding of teaching software and web technologies.
The Role’s Primary Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining eLearning content and modules
- Creating storyboards/scripts and production-ready content for video or web-based training programs and advising on production
- Partnering with internal teams and clients to produce high quality eLearning content
- Creating digital assets for eLearning courses
- Collaborating with other members of the curriculum development and training team to brainstorm, problem-solve, and review each other’s work
- Working with subject matter experts on other teams to produce scripts, content, and timelines
- Partnering with the creative team to create new assets for courses
- Assisting with management of course development projects including scoping the required resources and timeline to meet project timelines with quality results
- Producing quality eLearning course material, including course design documents, course outlines, course descriptions, PowerPoint slides, diagrams, interactive exercises, and assessments
- Designing measurement instruments and creating advanced learning activities questions for quizzes and certification exams
If you think that this job appeals to you and consider it a challenge worth your while, please send your CV to careers(at)ecr-ts.com.
For more information or if you wish to discuss the role please contact Eric Irozuru on +44 789 687 2323 or by email: eric.irozuru(at)ecr-ts.com.