Learn How to Make it in Your IT Career Journey
Question: What are you looking for in your IT Career? No, what I should be asking you is this: What are you really looking for ^/ at this stage of your IT Career?
- A big company in a big city to help you earn some money before you return to university after your industrial training, but not minding if you receive any form of quality training at all?
- A young dynamic start-up company with international link and outlook here in a small city like Umuahia that you already live and know well, and which would guarantee to give you a career defining world class training in information technology, philosophy and business?.
- Why philosophy and business? Because at ECR we believe that any career training is incomplete without the necessary ingredients of appreciating the general philosophy of life – respect and love for one another; and basic essentials of business analysis that teaches you the ‘why’ (i.e. real reasons to a business) you are coding computer programs.
- At ECR, we aim to train the whole person, not just the programming or systems analysis sides of their brains and beings.
- Plan to make your career in IT happen; don’t let it drift. Start today!
- Does this sound like the kind of company you wish to work for? If so, hurry aboard as there are only limited places for industrial training placements.
- Here are FOUR simple steps to planning your IT career:
- Discover your area of passion in IT
- Know the top TEN IT career jobs
- Follow the SIX hottest jobs trend in IT
- Find a technical mentor to guide you
- Want to LEARN more?
- Simply enter your email by the side panel and I’ll immediately give you access to an ECR presentation, “An IT Career Journey” that would help you learn how to make it in your IT career journey.