FUNDAMENTALS OF NETWORKING WITH CISCO IOS
The basic networking course has been designed to be hands-on from the beginning. It guarantees you the basic understanding of what networks are and what you can do with them. This course ensures that you can actually begin working with computer networks, interacting with them, configuring components on the networks. Infact, it is so helpful to learn the fundamentals of networking taught on this hands-on course with guided practice. You are hand-held throughout to ensure that you get the best out of this exciting course.
What will i Learn?
- INTRODUCTION/FUNDAMENTALS OF NETWORKING
- INTERNETWORK BASICS AND INTERNETWORKING MODELS
- ETHERNET CABLING
- INTRODUCTION TO WIRELESS NETWORKING
Click here to enroll in this course.
What is a computer network?
- Lesson 1: What is a computer network?
- Lesson 1: Types of computer networks
- Lesson 1: Categories of networks
Basic concept of the Internet
- Lesson 2: Basic concept of the Internet
Network components/ Identification( hardware and software)
- lesson 3: Network components/ Identification( hardware and software)
- Lesson 4: Network terminologies
- Lesson 4: Network topologies
The OSI reference model
- lesson 5: The application layer
- lesson 5: The presentation layer
- lesson 5: The session layer
- lesson 5: Network layer
- lesson 5: Data link layer
- lesson 5: physical layer
- Lesson 6: Half and full duplex Ethernet
- Lesson 6: Ethernet at the data link layer
- Lesson 6: Ethernet at the physical layer
- Lesson 7: Introduction to network cabling
- Lesson 7: Identification of different network cabling system
- lesson 7 : practical evaluation
- Lesson 8:Introduction to wireless network protocol ( begineer)
- Lesson 8: how the wireless internet works
- Lesson 8: General course practical/ lab section