Microsoft Publisher 2010
This hands-on Microsoft Publisher 2010 will teach students how to produce greeting cards, certificates, newsletters, and calendars, integrating mail merge features for a list of recipients and exporting publications as HTML web pages.
What Will I Learn?
- Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Adding Content to a Publication
- Formatting Text in a Publication
- Editing Text in a Publication
- Adding and Formatting Graphics in a Publication
- Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
Click here to enroll in this course.
Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Lesson 1: Explore the Interface, Customize the Publisher Interface, Create a Publication
Adding Content to a Publication
- Lesson 2: Add Text to a Publication, Organize Text Boxes and Picture Placeholders in a Layout, Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes, Apply Building Blocks
Formatting Text in a Publication
- Lesson 3: Format Text and Paragraphs, Apply Paragraph Styles, Apply Schemes
Editing Text in a Publication
- Lesson 4: Edit Text in a Publication, Present Content in Tables, Insert Symbols and Special Characters
Adding and Formatting Graphics in a Publication
- Lesson 6: Add Graphical Objects to a Publication, Manipulate the Appearance of Pictures
Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Lesson 6: Save a Publication, Run Design Checker, Preview and Print a Publication, Share a Publication