Microsoft Word 2010
This hands-on Microsoft Word 2010 introductory course will teach students how to turn boring documents into must-read material with powerful formatting, charts, and tables.
Microsoft Word 2010 course lets people of any technical level learn exactly what they need to know at their own pace. The course begins with Word fundamentals and then moves on to more advanced topics like styles, charts, and mail merge.
What Will I Learn?
- The Fundamentals
- Working With and Editing Text
- Formatting Characters and Paragraphs
- Formatting the Page
- Styles, Themes, and Templates
- Collaborating with Word
- Long Documents
- Mailing Documents
Click here to enroll in this course.
- Lesson 1: Understanding the Screen, Create New Documents, Open and Save, AutoRecover, Document View & Print, Email a Document, Work with Windows, Help, Close and Exit Word
Working With and Editing Text
- Lesson 2: Select and Edit Text, Cut, Copy, and Paste, Undo, Redo, and Repeat, Check Spelling and Grammar, Word Count and the Thesaurus, Find and Replace Text, Insert Symbols,
Formatting Characters and Paragraphs
- Lesson 3: Formatting Fonts, Create List, Change Paragraph Alignment, Change Paragraph Alignment, Borders and Shading, Line and Paragraph Alignment, Indent Paragraph Spacing, Tab Stops & Copy Fo Indenrmatting, Find and Replace Formatting,
Formatting the Page
- Lesson 4: Adjust Margins, Paper Size and Orientation, Headers and Footers, Colums, Page and Section Breaks,
- Lesson 5: Create Tables, Resize Rows and Columns, Styles and Alignment, Sort a Table, Header and Breaking Options, Merge and spilt Cells, Position a Table
- Lesson 6: Pictures, Insert a Screenshot and Inserting a Tex Book, Shapes, WordArt and SmartArt, Charts, Modify Objects, Position and Text Wrap, Group Objects, Align and Distribute, Flip and Rotate, Layer Objects
Styles, Themes, and Templates
- Lesson 7: Apply and Modify Styles, Manage Styles, Templates, Building Blocks and Using a Document Template
Collaborating with Word
- Lesson 8: Highlighting and Commenting